January 5, 2014

Hello 2014 (and other updates)

Hello & Happy New Year!

2013: Recap

It has been a while...

2013 has been such a hectic year for us. We have moved to a new state and changed apartments twice. My procrastination got the best of me; so unpacking was a very slow progress. I also haven't taken any decent pictures of my recent crafting endeavors. A few interesting updates--

1. Finally got a smartphone (iPhone 5S). So far I have taken a zillion pictures. Joining Instagram is just part of that deal I guess. If you wanna follow my WIP and what-nots, you can find me here- faraha30.

2. Started knitting again. I'm not much of a knitter, but I found some basic patterns I can easily follow and trying out those. One of my goals for 2014 is to knit more.

3. Finished some small projects (hats, scarfs, and cowls). And have several bigger projects on tow.

4. On non-crafting news, I have been spending some quality time with my Kindle. Last year, I purchased a membership from Brooklyn Public Library. And this has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Although, I have not quite finished my Goodreads reading Challenge last year (missed by only 3 books), this year I have upped my goal to 25. If you are on Goodreads or like books in general, and wanna follow me, I am here - FarahA30.

Now for 2014... I am pretty excited! I have so many plans and goals. Of course a lot of them are crafts and blog related. I hope to share them with in the upcoming months. Stay tuned.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.