April 20, 2012

Random Thoughts : On Colors


Untitled
  •  My natural hair color is darkest brown/almost black. I say almost black because it has reddish undertones.I have chocolate brown highlights.
  • I am yet to find out what my skin tone is called. I think I am a light tan. In my country I’m considered fair. :P
  • On bad days I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Shell Beige. That’s the closest color that matches my skin tone (that I have found so far).
  • My current favorite colors are plum, wine red and grey.
  • People find it odd that I don’t like the color green. I think to belongs to plants, not in my closet.
  • After studying two years in atmospheric science, now I cannot give a straightforward answer of why is sky blue? It is all because something called Rayleigh Scattering which is a fancy term to describe how the shortest wavelength (color) of light is scattered the most. Then the question remains, why is it not violet?
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.