April 17, 2012

Perfect Nude Nail Polish

I buy most of my nail colors from the local Rite Aid. There is no Walgreen or CVS in the 10 mile radius of where I live. The local Walmart doesn't have much nail colors besides some Sally Hansen. So Rite Aid is my favorite place to shop for all the beauty products. And every time I go there these days, I'll spend a good 20 minutes near the Sinful Colors display, searching for a pretty color and resisting the urge to buy everything on the shelf. They have a ginormous collection!! I'm not really fond of their quality per se ( translucent, streaky, etc.) but I do appreciate the wide range of colors. If you are into nail arts involving a wide array of colors, these are cheap buy ($1.99/bottle).

Untitled

Anyway, while browsing the other day, I picked up this color. It's called Flirting Nails. I was a little skeptical at first, thought it might not work for me. But this turned out to be the perfect nude nail color for my skin tone. The color is a taupe-bronze mixture and has a little shimmer to it. I loved the color so much, I wore it 7 days straight ( a bit unusual for me) and it didn't chip a bit. Of course I always wear good base and top coats.

Do you have any favorite neutral/nude nail color?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.