May 13, 2015

WIP Wednesday: crochet lace top

Usually I'm not much into crochet or knit garment. I find them quite daunting. Specially if they are constructed in motifs. I end up making half of them. And quit the whole project within days. So when found this amazing pattern by Doris Chan, made from top to bottom in one piece, I gave it a go.
Balcony Life
So that's what I've been up to. I'm on to the last sleeve. Give me a day or two, I'll be a proud owner of a cute lacy crochet top.

Also summer is finally here. Yay! My new favorite thing to do is to sit in my balcony with a cup of tea and a good book (or crochet project) and soak up some sunshine. Happy sunny days! ☀
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.