June 27, 2012

Rose Headband

I've been meaning to build a gift stash for a while. And here's a new addition to it. Another headband. This time with a rose. Actually, the headband was made later. I was browsing some flower patterns. And stumbled upon this rose pattern. I immediately began working on it. After I finished, I was amazed by how nice it turned out. And I thought,  it will look absolutely adorable on a baby's head! So I made a simple headband and attached the rose. It looks quite pretty, doesn't it?

Rose Headband


I made all the headbands with Caron's SPA yarn. I'm practically in love with it. It has a soft feel and a nice sheen to it. As a beginner, I worked mostly with cheap yarns. As my experience is growing, I feel a little more comfortable to work with expensive and good quality yarn. Someday I'll buy more grown up yarns. Someday.
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.