June 25, 2012

Amigurumi Adventures

For the last couple of days, I've been working on some large projects (think- sweaters, vest, wraps). Hence the lack of posts. In the meantime, I've managed to finish couple of crochet toys. I always wanted to make amigurumis, but was quite intimidated by them. As my crochet skill improved, I wanted to design my own. That's how, Ms. Owlie was born. I loved making her! But designing her seemed quite tedious. Besides there are tons of patterns out there already.

Next I made - this little blue birdie. It's also a she, like the rest the bunch. I used the pattern from here. I used felt pieces for eyes instead. To make sure she looks extra pretty, I attached the cute little flower on her head. Also she has long eye lashes.

Tweet! Tweet!!

BFF

I might add some new members to the bunch in future. For now, I'm content with these two hanging around the house.

If you want to see more amigurumi goodness, go ahead and check out Stephanie's All About Ami blog. She makes fabulous amigurumi that'll blow your mind.
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.