April 26, 2012

Currently I am...

  • reading some of my favorite blogs, Oh Mishka and Your Wishcake in particular, for more blogging ideas. I love these girls! They are so inspirational and creative!
  • obsessed with Once Upon a Time. Who doesn't love fairytales with a twist?  And I've always been a Jennifer Morrison fan; so it was quite inevitable that I'd get sucked into this. And the stories are fascinating! Every week I try to guess which fairytale they are referring to. Speaking of fairy tales, have you watched Grimm? It's like a cross between fairy tales and Buffy. Also fascinating.
  • also in love with Revenge. (Yes, I watch way too much TV these days).
  • listening to more soft melodies. New favorites,  A Thousand Years (I know, I'm late to the party) and I Won't Give Up.
  • enjoying my e-magazine subscriptions. I love me some Real Simple!
  • resting  more to fight the whirlwind of vertigo attacks. All the dizziness and nausea is kinda gross.
  • having yogurts again. I missed it so much! I've always been a fan but stop eating because of the cold.
  • a little on the edge about job search. Most of the jobs want some sort of technical experience, which I don't have. *sigh*
  • content with my body and weight loss. I wasn't trying much lately, so I didn't lose much. But I didn't gain any weight either. Yay!
  • falling in love with Twitter again. And connecting with people, in general. People are awesome!
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.