April 7, 2015

Pretty Things: Spring Edition

~Spring~

Ah spring! The season of renewal and rebirth. It' is only appropriate I start blogging again now. A bit of personal time was necessary to wrap up some things. I am a bit of ashamed to admit that I lost my blogging mojo for a while. Not that I have regained all the desire or wit to continue my past shenanigans. Nevertheless, like the rest of the things, I am putting back together piece by piece, I'll try my hardest to rekindle this old flame of mine. Until then, enjoy these pretty blooms from my short lived windowsill garden. They remind me of my mom, who is an avid gardener. Too bad, she never plants any flowers but claims they make the ultimate gift. This is for you mom, who nurtured me to be the romantic, and lover of everything pretty.
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.