December 9, 2014

Yarn Haul: Lion's Pride® Woolspun®

Every year about this time, I make the Guy a hat. You can say it's one of our holiday traditions. The fun part is- I ask the guy to pick up some yarn of his choice, and then I try to come up with a suitable pattern/design with them. The process can be a bit challenging but very worthwhile. It gives me just the right amount of kick in the pants to try out new techniques and learn new stitches.

Yarn Haul: Lion Brand Woolspun

This year Z picked up these two yarns from Michaels. I was quite surprised with his choice cause he's not really a red person. The yarns are Lion's Pride® Woolspun® (from Lion Brand) in Cranberry and Charcoal. The color combination is quite festive! Now all I have to do is come up with a fun pattern. Check back soon to see what I make with them.


You can see last years' hats here on "Hats and more Hats"
1 comments
  1. ooh I like the look of those colors: like santa + coals! Excited to see the hat. Do you always make a swatch?

    ReplyDelete

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.