November 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Bias Knit Blanket

In this corner of the world, winter has come with it's full glory of snow and freezing temperatures. Brr... This weather always makes me want to curl up under a cozy blanket, drink tea and make all the yarn-y things in the world. This is the time of year when I stock up on new yarn and bust out my old stash to make a hat or two for dear friends. Lately, I've been swooning over all things knit. I need much practice in the knitting department. So when I picked these yarn from Michaels', I decided to make a knit lap blanket.

yarn haul michaels

I just wanted to quickly show you how far I've gotten. I have two more skeins to go through. So far, I am quite pleased with how this is turning out. Come to think of it, this is actually my very first big knitting project. So, yay! I plan to write a more thorough post (what yarn did I use, what pattern I am following, etc.) when I am done with this blanket.

WIP: Bias Knit Blanket

I almost always post a glimpse of my work in progress(es) on Instagram. So don't forget to follow me there. ●‿●
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.