October 28, 2014

Fall Colors

Oh Fall, the prettiest of seasons! I've always been a bit partial to Fall over Spring. Maybe because it reminds me of birthdays, school holidays, harvest festival and my grandma's rice cakes. Although growing up, fall didn't present itself with a plethora of colors. There, the leaves turn brown on a random wintery day and just fall off. Not much fun. So obviously, every chance I get to take fall picture, I make it count. The other day, we went on a stroll through the good ol' Campus, and snapped some pictures of the prettiest trees around. The great thing is the Campus buildings always make the pictures look quite regal. Here, are couple of my favorite shots from the day.

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

What is the current season in your neck of the woods? Are you enjoying it? Please do share, I love to read your comments!
2 comments
  1. Super lovely! Utah has a similar trend. We used to go up the scenic byway just for those colors in the trails and canyons! I spent 10 days in a ski resort set in the Rockies colorado one Fall. I cannot forget those "flames" in the mountains. Nothing I have seen after that has blown my mind like those colors! Nor Cal is doing okay for itself but nothing too spectacular, no matter how many PSL pics you see californians post on IG :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fantastic! Maybe there's something about the Rockies. I remember when we used to live in eastern Washington state it was the same. I miss that place! BTW, that PSL comment made me snort way to hard. :)

      Delete

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.