February 22, 2014

Photo Challenge: Part 2

Lovely Days: 10-18
Last week's #28lovelydays collection includes a lot of polka dots and the color pink. My current favorite color is purple-pink; so obviously that showed up in several of the pics. Did I ever mention how much I love birds? I spent many of nostalgic afternoons watching chickadees and sparrows from my window. Owls are my favorite too. I love this picture (middle) of us on our wedding day. It was taken by my brother with a simple point n shoot camera. Speaking of cameras, my fancy camera is a Canon Rebel T3i and the lens is Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II . I opted not to get the kit lens. I love both of them to bits! Last week, I was working on a new craft (customized iPhone case), but it was a bust. So no post on that.

For more amazing photos and inspiration, check Instagram and search for #28lovelydays.
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.