February 11, 2014

Photo Challenge: Part 1

Lovely Days: 1-9
One of my goals for 2014 was to finish a photo challenge. I DID think about starting a project 365. But it seemed too daunting to me. So when the amazing Courtney over at Clicking It Up a Notch mentioned about a project for the month of February, themed around 'love', I was super giddy. The project, aptly called 28lovelydays, is about taking pictures every day of things you love. Personally, it felt like journey to self-discovery and about cherishing the littlest things in life. Like that picture of my 18 year old mom, which was tucked into this really old envelope, which itself was smooshed between piles of papers. Or my undying love of Starbucks, which like Sirens lures me back time and time again, no matter how hard I try. Or that particular Snow Patrol song which have been on repeat so many times that I lost count. And there are so many more! I am having so fun doing this photo challenge that I thought I’d share my progress with you guys.

If you want to join this challenge, you simply have to be on Instagram, take a photo of something you love every day and tag it with #28lovelydays. There are tons of brilliant photographers snapping away their little moments of love. It is such an inspiration! And it you are on Instagram, let’s be buddies. ^-^

0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.