February 1, 2014

A New Design

Good news everyone!
I am really excited to launch a new design for my blog. I have been dropping hints for a while about tweaking my blog. You might have seen some changes the last of couple of days. The timing couldn't be more perfect. A new year deserves a new design. I was pretty fond of my last design. But I wanted something that could reflect my current passions and philosophy more truly. So it is finally here! Come have a looksey!

blog...currently

All the design elements and coding are done by me, as usual. I decided to join the lettering/calligraphy bandwagon. And it ties so well with the design, I’d say. The header image has been on my mind for a while now. Now, I am not saying this is an original concept, but I love the fact it clarifies what this blog is about. Photography and sci-fi obsession aside, I am a crochet girl at heart. I have also decided to fully embrace my love of purple.

There are still some loose ends in the design and my perfectionist little self won’t be happy until I am done with them. So if you see something fishy or spooky, lemme know, okay? Few glitches aside, I am really happy how this turned out! And I am seriously thinking about taking up designing/coding as a job. If you want to know more about my designing process, or how I coded something in particular, let me know in the comments below. I will share my thoughts on them in the future.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.