January 24, 2014

Week on Instagram

Week on Instagram
I am shuffling stuff around the blog. And deleted some of the sidebar elements, including my Flickr photo stream. I want to put a Instagram badge there, but can't figure out the code yet. So in the meantime, we are going to do a weekly recap through Instagram pics. Fun, eh?

This week has been quite chilly here in the Midwest. I am really glad this months's Birchbox had teas in it. And that black-current flavored tea was absolutely awesome! We are also warming ourselves with Khichuri - a rainy day staple in my mom's house. Think of it as a Bengali comfort food. My insomnia is bothering me a bit lately; so I have taken up drinking warm milk toddies. Just nutmeg does not do for me, so I put some cinnamon and cardamom in mine. Sorry, Aunt Adele. (Bonus point: if you know who she is ^-^). Did I ever mention how much I love stationary in general? Give me some cutesy paper stuff, and I will be happy for days. And obviously, I am sick. Again.

Are you on Instagram? I'd love to follow you! Leave me your Instagram handle in the comments. If you wish to follow me, I am faraha30. Have a great weekend, you guys!
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.