April 8, 2012

Lacy Finger-less Gloves

Living in PNW (Pacific North West) means we get to wear our bulky outerwear for at least 4 months of the year.  For me, it's usually 6 months. Although I've been living here for almost 5 years now, I still can't get used to the cold. On the coldest months you'll see me with the complete 3 layers including heavy accessories of gloves, hats and socks.

Craft-wise this is wonderful! I have  been making some cute and color accessories for me (and the hubby) this past 1-2 years. Some of these don't really provide any necessary warmth. But they do warm up my drabby winter outfit (and mood). And I am all for colorful outfits!

So sometime ago I finished these lovely lacy fingerless gloves. I found the pattern at Ravelry. They came out quite nice! And it took me only an hour to finish them!
Lacy Fingerless Gloves

As I was saying, they are not much for warming your fingers. But they look quite rad. In fact, I got quite a few compliments on them.

Speaking of Ravelry, have you used it yet? 
0 comments

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Please do share!

I love to read your comments. If you want to hear back from me, don't forget to click the 'Notify me' box, when you are done. Otherwise, don't forget to check back.